Wednesday 29 December 2021

HOW MANY GENDERS?

 Just watched a clip of "GOOD MORNING BRITAIN" where a film that was made by the BBC for schools' support in PSHE classes for 9 to 12 year olds are explained that there are more than 100 different gender identities. Doctors might have to keep this list near them when a soon to be parent asks what sex my child is? The world will be changed forever because they might have to make more prison types to suit all of those non male and non-female gender types who have broken the law. We also might have to consider how sports should be compared in competitions it's no longer men and women we have to be fair and consider the other minorities. If those who haven't studied biology can choose what they identify as then praise the modern times we no longer have to limit ourselves by facts my childhood dreams can come to fruition that I can be whatever I want no matter what proof I have to support my claim, then hurray for my unlimited imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment