Saturday 28 January 2017

BAD GUY

I always feel like the bad guy when it comes to parenting. It can be frustrating because if the kids aren't doing what their meant to be doing I hear my name as if I meant to be the saviour to a bad situation. It doesn't matter what I'm doing I have to stop and take control which usually means, me being firm where my partner looks like the reasonable one. I'm tired of getting angry when I would rather be the fun one, but If I know if I'm not firm the household would be chaotic. There is no wining when parenting feels like you sometimes have to be the bad guy.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should stop blaming your other half and accept you've brought this onto yourself. Why don't you chill and go with the flow or you will sound the grump of the family.

    ReplyDelete