Sunday 31 August 2014

WORK, BORING!!!

I seem to be able to get jobs quite easily, but i find it hard to stick to a job. Within 3 to 6 months i get bored. Once i know the job there seems to be nothing about the job that keeps me interested. The more i try to make it work the harder i find it to convince myself that this is the job for me. I find it hard to think that I'm supposed to be in this same job for another thirty years or so. I have had such a variety of jobs that i still can't find the perfect one. Am i supposed to settle ?

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with changing jobs but as long as it for the right reasons. To some a job is a career and to others its just a paycheck. Jumping from to job might mean your afraid of commitment now that's up to you to figure out.

    ReplyDelete