Thursday 23 January 2020

TRUTH BY YOUR SIDE


I realised that truth is vital. Not just speaking the truth but being true to oneself. To never be ashamed of your own feelings or what you think to say. I also realised that bites you in the ass a fair bit. You wind up giving so much that it hurts every time you realise someone isn’t ever going to give that backYou wind up saying too much, or too little. You wind up pouring your heart and soul into something that only gives you a drop in return. You realise how unique you are but in turn how alone that makes you. You should always be proud of it, and never let another person tell you you should change. I just realised I need to learn to stop expecting the same from people that I give. It’s a vicious lesson in life, to realise that not everyone will give as good as they get.

Miss S


No comments:

Post a Comment