Monday 30 November 2015

AGE IGNORED

I like many others was in a situation where moving in with my future in-laws seemed like a great idea at the time. It all started fine but the moment my in-laws got comfortable with the extra company they got back into normal routine of treating all those in their home as kids irrespective of age. It got worse and gradually and me and my fiancee decided renting was our only option. We may be spending more now, but our sanity was far more important. Now i feel my relationship with my future in-laws may have changed for the worse. Any suggestion on how to repair the relationship because subtleties aren't working.


1 comment:

  1. Your relationship with your in laws will improve in time , it just will take the kind of patience that you would of had to show while living with them.

    ReplyDelete