Sunday 19 July 2015

BABBY SITTERS OUT OF ORDER

Im finding it extremely hard to get any help with my kids, irrespective the amount of notice that i give to the possible babysitter. Whether its friends or family the answer still seems to be "That doesn't suit me." I feel that i have no choice but to take my kids with me where ever i go which sometimes can take its toll on my patience. I find myself trying to stay up late just to be able to have some quiet time. I know this isn't good for my health but without it my mental state wouldn't be strong enough to help me get through the day. Please give me your suggestions because i refuse to believe that this has to be the way that it is.


1 comment:

  1. If your family or friends won't help then take your kids to a babysitter at your desperate times of need. Its not expensive.

    ReplyDelete