Monday 1 September 2014

LOST MY BUISNESS

I had a successful furniture business where i was making $1000 dollars each working day. Personal and business issues resulted in me getting a divorce and losing much of what i owned. I am now in a position where i have to start from scratch and work for wage. Not only  has my lifestyle had to change but losing my family relationship has hurt me. Now I'm trying to pick up the pieces but its hard to encourage my kids to do the same. I try and be strong for them and i find it a struggle whenever i pick myself up, i feel that something out of my power brings me back down. I wish things were the way they used to be.


1 comment:

  1. Money problems can bring people hopes down but a broken marriage can affect the family members differently. Each person needs their own form of venting some may need space and others need time to deal with the change. You can only be there for them and show them that your here for them.

    ReplyDelete